The Ultimate Hygienic Finish for Textiles
Who is not familiar with it - textiles and shoes, especially when made of synthetics, start developing unpleasant odours after only a short period of use. Stop it once and for all with SILVERPLUS® the best and most innovative solution to this problem.
Body moisture and warmth in textiles are the ideal biosphere for bacteria. Bacteria exploit the organic content of the body moisture generated. The degradation products of this exploitation are associated with unpleasant odours. SILVERPLUS® silver ions from a virtually infinite reservoir counteract this odour formation.
SILVERPLUS® ensures hygiene and freshness. Moreover, the concentrate RUCO-BAC AGP as well as the economic version RUCO-BAC AGL have been registered on the Oeko-Tex list (http://www.oeko-tex.com/) and thus comply with Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
Advantages of SILVERPLUS®
• Hygiene and freshness for more textile comfort with Oeko-Tex Standard 100
• Outstanding resistance to washing and dry cleaning
• Textiles get hygienically clean even at 40 °C
• Synergism of hygiene management and optimised moisture transportation
• No influence on the natural balance of the skin
• Ecological safety - no influence on biological purging during sewage treatment
• Easy application results in optimised costs/efficiency
• An additional, quality-diminishing binder system is not necessary
• Good compatibility with other functional finishes
New: ®RUCO-MEMBRANE PU 10 SILVERPLUS
The innovative possibilities of the new ®RUCO-MEMBRANE PU 10 SILVERPLUS are enabled by using the silver-based Oeko-Tex-Standard-100 and EPA-listed SILVERPLUS® technology. This hygiene and freshness membrane is especially used in the fields outdoor, shoes, medicine and workwear.
Uses: antimicrobial membrane to laminate onto fabrics in order to produce waterproof, breathable and antimicrobial textiles with Oeko-Tex-100 listing and EPA-authorisation